Working Together: Everyone’s Responsibility (Level 3)
Date & Time:
This course has been designed for those staff with particular and specialised responsibility for safeguarding children and young people, who contribute to assessing, planning, intervening and reviewing the needs of a child where there are safeguarding concerns, including strategic and operational managers.
We ask that all Level 3 staff first attend our Working Together: Everyone’s Responsibility course. This allows us to provide a consistency of knowledge and understanding of child protection concepts, knowledge, thresholds and referral procedures across the workforce.
The training is delivered virtually via MS Teams.
To develop awareness of:
- Signs and symptoms related to child abuse
- Thresholds for support and intervention
- How to identify and act on, concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people.
- The principles of Information Sharing
- How to respond to a child at the point of disclosure of abuse
|Restriction||Available||Applicable to you|