Introduction to Safeguarding: Protecting babies from harm (Level 2)
This Level 2 e-learning course is for any professional or volunteer who works directly or indirectly with parents, unborn babies, babies or children and is aimed at raising your awareness of the vulnerability of babies to the risk of harm.
The course will help you to:
- understand why babies are vulnerable to abuse and harm
- be able to identify needs and risk factors during baby's development
- know what signs and symptoms to look out for
- understand the importance of intervening early
- know how to make a referral